Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Open House!

Parents,
I plan on opening the school next week  August 28th-30th (Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday) for families to come and check out the facility.  Even if you don't plan on enrolling right now you are more than welcome to come and look around.  I'm asking that you let me know what day and time you would like to come by so I can make sure I am around (and not on one of my many daily trips to the hardware store).
Feel free to email me when you would like to come at keeliajo@live.com or call me at 406 223 6922.  I am planning on staying later on Tuesday the 28th (until about 6:30pm) to accommodate any parents that can't come until the evenings. I encourage you to bring you children and they can play while you look around and ask any questions you may have.  I will also have all the enrollment papers for you to fill out.  Look forward to seeing all of you!
Keelia

No comments:

Post a Comment